Saturday, March 21, 2015

Lirik Lagu Aaliyah – Age Aint Nothing But A Number

Sebelumnya sidah diposting lirik lagu milik "Aaliyah" yang berjudul 4 Page Letter. Nah kini akan diposting lagi lirik lagunya yang lain yaitu Age Aint Nothing But A Number. Berikut langsung saja Anda simak Lirik Lagu Aaliyah – Age Aint Nothing But A Number

Lirik Aaliyah – Age Aint Nothing But A Number

[Chorus: x2]

Age ain't nothing but a number, throwing down ain't nothing but a thang,

This loving I have for you it'll never change

[Verse 1:]

Here I am, and there you are, your eyes are calling me to your heart, All you gotta do is knock, and I'll let you in,

Then we will feel the passion that flows within,

I don't mean to be bold, but I gotta let you know,

I gotta thing for you and I can't let go

[Chorus x2]

[Verse 2:]

Take my hand, and come with me,

And let me show you to ecstasy,

Boy be brave, don't be afraid,

Cause tonight we're gonna, go all the way.

Don't mean to be bold, gotta let you know,

I gotta thing for you, and I can't let go my...

[Chorus x2]

[Speaking:]

"So what's up, Here I am, reach...

Baby Come here...

Age ain't nothin' but a number ohhh... ooh

I don't mean to be bold, but I gotta let you know,

Aliyah's got a thing for and I can't let go... ooh my...

[Chorus: repeat and fade out]